Formatting Guidelines and Paper Submission
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit their abstracts of not more than 200 words and full-text papers, including results, tables, figures and references for original/empirical/technical/research papers. However, for conceptual, review, and case-study papers, authors need to include the introduction at the beginning of the paper and conclusion at the end of their papers. All abstracts and full-text papers are to be submitted in MS Words (.doc or .docx) by uploading it via this link http://register.wcit.my. Failing to comply with the required format will render your papers as unacceptable. For full paper format, please refer the sample format available for download below.
Download Sample Format Call For Papers
- Regular Papers: 8 pages maximum, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Conceptual and Review Papers: 15 pages maximum. Extra pages may be charged at RM30
(USD10) per page.
- Articles can be either in English, Malay or Arabic using Microsoft Office Software (Word and
Excel), in size 12 Times New Roman font.
- Only tables and figures can be written in size 8 Times New Roman font.
- If there is a usage of Quranic verses or Hadith from the Prophet (pbuh), it needs to be done by
- Article is in single spacing and justified.
- The margin dimensions for the article are of 2 cm from the top, 2.2cm from the bottom, and
2cm from the left & right.
- Articles need to have a title and the author’s name and the co-author’s name along with the full
address (institution’s or university’s address, e-mail, mobile number, office’s number, fax,
together with the second or other author’s details).
- Every article must include an abstract and title in English. The length of the abstract should not
exceed 200 words; inclusive of the 5 keywords. The length of each article must not exceed
- Reference for each article must be written according to American Psychologist Association
(APA) style. Please refer to these websites for reference
Selected registered paid papers will be considered to be published in our own Conference Journal
Global Journal Al-Thaqafah (GJAT) which is currently indexed in Scopus, Directory Open Access
Journal (DOAJ), Ulrich, Crossref, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus International and MYCITE upon
the transfer of author’s copyright.